Monday, September 29, 2014

I received this email today that really tickled me. 

I've edited it somewhat to protect the writer's privacy:

 I believe it may have been a couple years ago, my older daughter told me about a very spiritual woman she sat next to on a plane, This woman worked in the fields of hypnosis and writing analysis. She looked at M's handwriting and was quite accurate regarding her personality. M was very intrigued with the process and eventually saw a hypnotist in her hometown, which is in [a different part of the state.]

Fast-forward to this weekend over brunch with M. I was again lamenting about [younger daughter's] complexion. E is 13 now, and she is the one I am concerned with. During our discussion, we simultaneously, brought up the idea of hypnosis for E to help her break her habit of "picking her face." I told her about how I had once talked to this lady name Lucy, and M told me again about the "lady on the plane." She said that she had her card in her wallet, but had since cleaned it out, and didn't think she had it anymore. Low and behold, there's your card! As she passed it across the table, we both read your name, Lucy, one and the same! We both sat there quite stunned at this coincidence, and that's when I realized that maybe it was time I tried to set something up with you for E.
 
My response to the writer included information about TAT and EFT, as well as hypnosis to help E.  My approach would include stress management strategies and behavior modification in addition to hypnosis for clear skin.
 
How fun that here, two roads led back to "Go see Lucy!"
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment