Thursday, May 29, 2014

All Aboard the Energy Train

Being at the ACEP International Conference gives me such a wonderful feeling of belonging.  This, in spite of the fact that I identified myself as a hypnotherapist  long before I ever heard of EFT, let alone TAT.

I love the reverence for research-based findings in this group, while maintaining high respect for the transpersonal and esoteric elements of working with energy that are impossible to prove scientifically.

I am now done with the Essentials of Energy Health Part I training.  Part II is being offered at the end of the Conference and I didn't sign up for it because I was concerned about overwhelm at that point.  The past two days have helped me integrate previous trainings in a new, more usable way.  My clients can expect some dazzling new methods of identifying obstacles in their progress, and clearing those obstacles.  Whereas I have been using a pendulum to determine the direction of any given session, I can now offer my clients applied kinesiology or "muscle testing" to involve them in the process.  I can now also identify and correct energy imbalances.  How cool is that!

Tomorrow the regular Conference begins, as does my role as a volunteer for the first time.  I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment